Thursday, April 23, 2020

#covid19#lockdownspecial# Trial with leftover coconut milk pulp ❤️


I had squeezed coconut milk from two coconuts. Got a good volume of squeezed coconut pulp. It’s lockdown. Got enough time to think of more ideas and trials. I use to dry fry and powder it for further use. Summer is in it’s peak. So an idea to sun dry and powder. Dried well. Today powdered it in a mixie. It came out well. It is white in colour odourless and tasteless. I am sure I can use for thickening curries or smoothies or use in making cake. 
I shall come back to you after the use. Since I can’t wait to share with you I am posting in my blog. 
I am sure no need to throw it away. It is high in fibre, very low in fat and it is storable too. If you don’t want to use in your dishes it can easily be used  as a facial scrub with aloe vera gel.

On a rainy day I made mango payasam. For which I extracted milk from a big coconut. Got the leftover coconut pulp. Can’t dry it under sun. Don’t want to waste it. Even after a hectic work, decided to dry fry the pulp and keep it to thicken the curries. It’s done ✅ 



No comments:

Post a Comment